Do you know Ayurveda is considered the oldest branch of medical science in the world? This natural system of medicine has been prevalent in India for 3000 years. If you break down the Sanskrit word of Ayurveda, you will get Ayur which means life, and Veda which means knowledge. Ayurveda mainly focuses on maintaining a balance between the body, mind, and surroundings. Ayurvedic medicines will protect your body from several illnesses and disorders.
What is Ashwagandha?
This evergreen shrub of Ashwagandha is mainly grown in African countries and Asian countries. Traditionally this Ayurvedic ingredient is used as an adaptogen. Do you know that this Ashwagandha is often termed as Winter cherry? Ayurvedic practitioners value this particular herb a lot when it comes to Ayurvedic treatment. Today, you will find Ayurvedic Ashwagandha powder, Ashwagandha churna, Ashwagandha tablets et cetera on online pharmacies dedicated to Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha is quite popular due to its natural healing capability.
- This particular herb can reduce stress, anxiety, and other mental disorders.
- The athletes generally count on Ashwagandha for their overall fitness. This particular herb enhances the physical performance level of the athletes. Ashwagandha will boost the strength of the athletes while contributing to their oxygen intake.
- Another important thing about Ashwagandha is that it can improve the testosterone level in men’s bodies. It can contribute to male fertility as well. Not only this, but Ashwagandha Ayurveda will bring back the libido in aged men.
- Ashwagandha Ayurveda is also quite important for reducing the blood sugar level in the body of diabetic patients. Daily use of Ashwagandha will impact the insulin secretion and glucose level in your bloodstream.
- Last but not least, Ashwagandha also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
So, in a nutshell, Ashwagandha is used to treat insomnia, painful inflammation, nutrition deficiencies, excessive obesity, muscle spasm, memory loss issues, heart diseases, and so on.
Top Ashwagandha products sold by Vaidyanath
- Ashwagandhi churna- This churna mainly contains Ashwagandha and vidara. This particular medicinal product acts as an aphrodisiac, antirheumatic, and so on. For cardiac weakness and long-term impotency, Ayurvedic practitioners generally recommend this particular churna. The medicine will come in handy for the treatment of old-age debility as well. People can consume this Ashwagandha churna with milk or water. It is okay to consume this Ashwagandha mix twice a day as it doesn’t feature any significant side-effect.
- Aswagandharishta- Found in 225ML bottles, 450 ML bottles, and 680 ML bottles, Ashwagandharishta acts as a tonic for your nerves. Generally, Ayurvedic practitioners recommend this medicine to help the patients get rid of epilepsy, insanity, weakness et cetera. It will restore the reproductive balance while maintaining a healthy sexual life. So, if you want to enhance the functions of your brain, you should place an order for Vaidyanath Ashwagandharishta.
- Vaidyanath Ashwagandha tablets- These particular tablets are quite good for treating insomnia, relieving stress, and improving body stamina. Doctors generally recommend patients consume Ayurveda daily to improve their immunity levels. If you have purchased these tablets, you need to follow the guidelines of Ayurvedic practitioners regarding their dosages.
Now that you are well aware of the Ashwagandha products and their benefits, you should start consuming one if you want to keep yourself active and energetic in the long run.