In medical terms, the term “abortion” can mean a pregnancy that ends in a planned termination or termination using Abortion Pills Available in UAE. However, when most people refer to a miscarriage, they mean an induced abortion, and this is how the term is used throughout this article.
If you’ve had an abortion, you may be concerned about what that means for your fertility and future pregnancies.
This article discusses the different types of abortions, future fertility options, and what to do if you are having trouble conceiving after an abortion. Keto complete reviews chemist warehouse
A medical abortion occurs when a woman takes drugs to induce an abortion. Sometimes women take these drugs because of their miscarriages. Medications help ensure that all conception products have come through and prevent infection so that the woman can become pregnant again in the future.
The medical Abortion with Pills Available in UAE options a doctor prescribes often depend on the length of the pregnancy or the number of weeks you are pregnant.
Examples of techniques for timing a medical abortion include:
- Up to 7 weeks pregnant: The drug methotrexate can stop the fetus’ cells from multiplying rapidly, then the woman takes a drug called misoprostol to stimulate uterine contractions and terminate the pregnancy. Doctors don’t prescribe methotrexate on a large scale. This approach is usually reserved for women with an ectopic pregnancy, where the fetus implants outside the uterus and is not conceived.
- Up to 10 weeks of pregnancy: A medical abortion may also involve taking two drugs, including mifepristone and misoprostol. Not all doctors can prescribe mifepristone – many of them must have special certification for this.
A surgical abortion is a procedure to terminate a pregnancy or remove the remaining products of conception. As with medical abortion, the approach depends on the timing.
Up to 16 weeks of pregnancy: Vacuum aspiration is one of the most common methods of abortion. This includes using special tools to remove the fetus and placenta from the uterus.
- After 14 weeks: Dilation and Ejection (D&E) is the surgical removal of the fetus and placenta. This approach can be combined with other techniques such as vacuum aspiration, forceps removal or dilation and curettage. If a woman miscarries, doctors also use dilation and curettage (D&C) to remove the residual product of the pregnancy. Curettage means that your doctor uses a special instrument called a scraper to remove pregnancy-related tissue from the lining of the womb.
- After 24 weeks: Induced abortion is a rarely used technique, but is indicated for later pregnancy. Abortion laws after 24 weeks of pregnancy vary. This procedure involves receiving medications that induce labor. After the baby is born, doctors remove the placenta and other pregnancy products from the uterus.
The study found that 65.4% of miscarriages occurred when a woman was eight weeks or less pregnant. An estimated 88% of miscarriages occur during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Most procedures will not affect fertility if the abortion is performed in a clean and safe medical environment.
What are the risks of abortion?
Abortion is a low-risk procedure. The risk of death after a miscarriage is less than 1 in 100,000. The later an abortion is performed during pregnancy, the greater the risk of complications. However, the risk of death after childbirth is 14 times higher than the risk of death after an early abortion.
Possible complications of miscarriage include:
- Bleeding: A woman may bleed after a miscarriage. The blood loss is usually not severe enough to be a medical problem. However, in rare cases, a person bleeds so much that a blood transfusion is necessary.
- Incomplete abortion: When this happens, tissue or other pregnancy products may remain in the uterus and the individual may need a D&C to remove the remaining tissue, which is more likely if you are taking abortion medications.
- Infections: Doctors usually give antibiotics before an abortion to prevent this risk.
- Damage to nearby organs: Sometimes doctors accidentally damage nearby organs during an abortion.
- These are the uterus or bladder. The risk of this increases as a woman’s pregnancy progresses.
- Technically, inflammation that occurs in the uterus from any source can affect future fertility.
Chances of getting pregnant after an abortion?
An abortion with Abortion Pills Available in UAE does not usually affect a woman’s ability to conceive in the future. It also does not increase the risk of pregnancy complications if you decide to become pregnant again.
Many doctors recommend using some form of birth control immediately after an abortion, as women can become pregnant again when ovulation begins.
Doctors usually advise women not to have sex for some time after an abortion to give their body time to recover.
If you’re having trouble getting pregnant after an abortion, it’s important to consider other factors that can affect fertility because previous miscarriages are unlikely to cause problems with your pregnancy.
These factors can also affect fertility.
Age: As your age increases, fertility declines. This is applicable to women whose age of 35.
Lifestyle: Lifestyle habits such as smoking and drug use can affect fertility. The same goes for your partner.
Medical history: If you have had a sexually transmitted disease such as chlamydia or gonorrhea in the past, it may affect your fertility.The same goes for chronic diseases such as diabetes, autoimmune diseases and hormone imbalances.
Partner Fertility: Sperm quality can affect a woman’s fertility. Lifestyle choices and aging can affect a partner’s fertility, even if they have had pregnancies with the same partner in the past.
Abortion is the medical procedure or use of Abortion Pills Available in UAE to terminate a pregnancy. Regardless of the procedure, doctors consider abortion to be a very safe procedure.
Having an Abortion can not affect your future pregnancy. If you have problems with your pregnancy, your gynecologist can help.